Michael Jackson concerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Jackson concerts

Anyone gonna attempt the presale in the morning, i'll have my card ready!

Who isn't?

I'm going to ring up at 7:00am using my home phone, my mobile phone and my work mobile phone. I had better get through at some bloody point otherwise...

Comment

I am gonna try, I saw him on the dangerous tour, and regret not seeing prince at the o2

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
        Who isn't?

I'm going to ring up at 7:00am using my home phone, my mobile phone and my work mobile phone. I had better get through at some bloody point otherwise...

Is there a number to phone? the link in the presale thing seemed to point you to online booking?

Comment

Got Ticks!

Your Butt Is Minnnnnnnnne

Comment

How much are the tickets? Not going but was interested to how much the old boy was asking, £50-£60?

Comment

Yeah right on, £50 - £75.

Comment

Got my 4 Block B seats sorted :-)

Comment

Any concessions for kids ? ..................... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                    Any concessions for kids ? ..................... ;-)
                    free can of Jesus juice with every ticket, redeemed at stage door.

Comment

Mid concert snacks of duck butter on toast.

Comment

Can anyone advise, MSN claim half the tickets for each gig are being held back for official sales starting tomorrow, and he's now doing 45 shows lasting until next year.

What's the best way to buy tickets, phone line (anyone have the number, please?) or via website? Which site?

Also, what's the likelihood of getting decent tickets, I don't want to be a mile away from stage.

Comment

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ is the official site for the tickets.

Comment

ha ha, made a ticket enquiry on ticketmaster at 7:15 and its still in the queue telling me my wait time is 15m or more, tried using google chrome as had some results getting thru to stuff with this in the past but no dice here.

update - I had chosen Amex priority tickets (you can only buy with an amex card) and after an hour wait got what look like great floor seats near the stage for the Thursday 16th July show
                            Last edited by merf; 13-03-2009, 07:44.

Comment

I give up.

My family loves Michael Jackson's contribution to music and I can quite honestly say that I deserve the tickets but it's just... it's near impossible to get hold of just one ticket.

Ticketmaster are truly unreliable - I've been told to wait for a total of an hour now and it isn't going anywhere.

Me =

I'm genuinely upset at the moment.

Have a quick look at play.com and all the other ticket resale websites; it's f*cking disgusting really. The amount of people who buy the tickets then double the price in reselling them is awful. That should be illegal - no joke.

Even the phone lines are all but dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X