Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Bad

Is anyone else watching this? It's got Bryan Cranston (Hal from malcolm in the middle, Tim Wotley from seinfeld). Great show, great acting, very addictive, full of twists, suspense, action and laugh out loud moments (from time to time). I can't get enough of it. Best episode so far has to be: episode 6, season 1 - I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but you'll know why when you watch it.

Yeah I started a thread on this last year but not many people took notice. Very, very good show and well worth getting involved with. Now that The Wire has finished this easily takes the top spot in the acting stakes - Cranston is quite frankly a revolation after his previous comic performances.

Season two has just started this week and continues nicely where the first left off.

Highly recommended!

Comment

Yes i watch this great show, Season 2 is going smoothly already! cant wait for the next ep.

There were also some minisodes on AMC website if you wanna check them out, they occur between season 1 and 2 so id say there worth a watch some funny ones in there.

Comment

We watched episode 1 of series 1 of this last night and it is brilliant! Can't wait to watch more Seriously, if you haven't seen it - get to it!!

Comment

Yeah watched S2E3 last night. Still brilliant. Love the overall tone of the show. I didn't know about the webisodes so thanks for that

Comment

Anyone still watching Season 2? This is fking amazing!

Comment

Damm right - The episode with the mariachi's singing at the start - Best episode ever... Roll on season 3 - if the studio hasnt decided to can it.. ???

Comment

Season 2 is still going! Not sure how many episodes are left mind...

Comment

Breaking Bad is fantastic. Really doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Season 2 has been ace so far... Mr White is turning out to be a bit of a bad arse!

Comment

Agreed, Breaking Bad is a really great show. After the first season, couldn't wait for this season, shame it seems so short. I think about thirteen episodes for season 2 ? With season 3 soon, i hope.

What's nice about the show is it's grey area for good and bad. Where as most shows have a very distinct black and white approach. Your right MetalJoe, Mr White is turning very complete circle. Both characters

have hit a turning point now. Jesse's was in episode six (which was very touching) seeing that little kid and the death of the junkie's husband. Mr White's was episode nine. After being told he's in remission, it was a shock, he was so prepared for death

You can

see now though, Jesse has lost it, he's turning into, along with his ex-addict girlfriend the thing he disliked the most (from episode 6). Mr White seems to getting in way over his head. You feel it's only a matter of time before his brother in-law Hank, catches on to who he

is...

On

a side note Skylar is in a grey now, with her job. I thought at first they were showing a potential ending for her, with Ted. A decent man like Walt, who got into a position he thought he'd never be in. If Walt was to die at some point, he would an ideal replacement

Also, got to love

Walts new "Lawyer" Saul, great character

. Roll on episode twelve..!

Comment

Episode 12:
                      That was possibly the best episode of the whole series, particularly

the end which was incredibly powerful. The situation Walt found himself in was brilliantly setup and yet completely unexpected. I can't wait for the final episode next week.
                      Oh, and the website Walt Jr made is actually a real site - savewalterwhite.com !

Comment

Yeah, great episode !

Walt's in a bit of trouble though, i don't mean just morally. He met her father, which could turn out as a potential enemy/problem later (when he sees him and Jesse together). Jesse will be shattered, when he wakes up. You do get the feeling, that Walt thought that all his and Jesse trouble would be over. If Jane was out of the picture. Jesse might get the shock that would finally push him clean. Walt though always seems to multiply the situation, instead of steming it. Plus, Jesse usually, goes the wrong way under stress

Plus,

Walt's and Skylars new daughther being born, coinciding with Jane death. We see life and death in tv shows most times, but this was a little more poignant. Jane too was someone's innocent child once, till she feel into drugs. Would Walt, like his new daughter to end up like her ? Jane's father seems like a responsable, decent father, not unlike Walt. Makes you wonder if he doesn't fully grasp the insidious nature of drugs. That they only lurk in some dark other world

?

Also, Walt's

hiding place for the money was a bit risky

? Next episode should be good...

Comment

Well nobody seems to be watching this one, but season three is starting very soon. This and Sons of Anarchy are the best things on TV since The Shield and the Wire, so get to it if you haven't started already

Comment

Ive watched all of it so far and loved it... the mrs finds it very harrowing to watch, mainly because she cant stand how inept and stupid the Jesse character is in the show... but when it's good it's really good.

Comment

Well season three is completely amazing so far, this show is one of the most consistant out there. Such a shame so few seems to care

Comment

Working...
                              X