Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ntsc-uk old posts... what was I thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ntsc-uk old posts... what was I thinking...

Have you ever clicked on your username and looked at all posts by...

I've been looking through mine, which date back from 2005 so far, and some of the stuff I used to say. Its good nostalgic fun, but man was I an idiot. For example I went off on one talking about how monkey ball would be perfect for the rev' controls. For some reason I kept calling it the rev because I thought Wii was stupid.

Have a look through and see what you find. Its quite enlightening.
    Last edited by jezzace; 04-04-2009, 02:41.

Last time I clicked on my usename, I was shocked to see that I've got over just 3000 posts. I dIdn't bother read them all though

Comment

I have read entire threads that have been bumped from the depths of time and not realised that one of the argumentative eejits involved was actually me, lol

Comment

I've said idiotic things, I cringe at my stupidity. We are allowed mistakes though, no?

Comment

It's called growing up. And is best avoided at all costs

Comment

Searching your own username is often a scary thing to do on google. There used to be posts I did 9-10 years ago floating around, seems they've finally disappeared from the web though.

Of course the awful, horrible nasty frames based design of my website will be on the internet archive to forever embarrass me

Comment

Working...
            X