Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moon

Looking pretty good, thought I'd post the trailer

I love one of the critic quotes: " Brainy & thoughtful " ... Is that Paris Hilton's review?

Anway, looks interesting. I look forward to watching it.

Comment

Really like the premise. I’ll definitely keep my eye on this.
      Last edited by Kit; 11-04-2009, 09:52.

Comment

Looks great, although is is too obviously taking its whole look from 2001? Even down to the vertical communications screens. Still, I love space sci-fi that is barely futuristic and not just a fantasy movie set in space.

The poster is genius. I can't remember where I saw it so can't provide a link but it's worth hunting for. Absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

looks really interesting, shame its not out for ages according to IMDB

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            The poster is genius. I can't remember where I saw it so can't provide a link but it's worth hunting for. Absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

That's the one. I love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Looks great, although is is too obviously taking its whole look from 2001? Even down to the vertical communications screens. Still, I love space sci-fi that is barely futuristic and not just a fantasy movie set in space.

Even the poster looks retro. As I watched the trailer - it was obvious that the creators were inspired by a lot of classic sci-fi.

It's pretty rare to see a sci-fi flick these days. I guess it's because there used to be tons of them, and everything needs a rest at some point. We'll probably see a resurgence of the genre. I hope so.

Comment

Anyone seen this yet? I WAS going to see it this weekend but had to bail
                  Been listening to the soundtrack all week.

Comment

I really fancied this but having watched the initial trailer I couldn't help but think they'd spoiled the whole premise / what happens.

I was hoping it wasn't the case but it wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Comment

Really looking forward to watching this and from what I can tell, most of the reviews have been positive.

Shall be going to see it this week I reckon.

Comment

Victor Oliver gave it 2/5 on teletext, but then again, he hates everything.

Comment

Whens it out? I really want to see it myself, but it isn't showing anywhere near me so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                            Whens it out? I really want to see it myself, but it isn't showing anywhere near me so far.
                            It came out on Friday I believe.

Comment

Poo. The closet to me is Cardiff and i'm not going to get a train to just see a film. Shame the film is getting a limited release.

Comment

Working...
                              X