Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy your tickets for FAITH NO MORE at Brixton Academy (10th June 2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy your tickets for FAITH NO MORE at Brixton Academy (10th June 2009)

Clickety-click (link to the Ticketmaster presale)

I bought one and then f*cking realised I can't go as I am on holiday that week - arse! But you get tickets and tell me how awesome it is

Tickets GET! Legend, may have missed this otherwise

Edit - just noticed that is a link to pre-sale tickets for Download ticket holders... of which i'm not Seemed to go through ok though, does that mean i've got tickets??
    Last edited by Oh_Mutants; 06-05-2009, 10:05.

Comment

Yeah, I was given the link by a friend who got an email with the link from Download as she is going to DL. It's fine, You'll still get your tickets - how do they (ticketmaster) know if you're going to DL or not?

Comment

Can someone please pm me the link. I cant get on the forum via work, only on mobile

Comment

True

As a huge FNM fan i can barely wait til June 10th now! I nearly decided on Download just to see them, but hoped they'd play a club date too. Best band i've ever seen live, if anyone is toying up whether to go or not - do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
            Can someone please pm me the link. I cant get on the forum via work, only on mobile
            PM'd (if not done already)

Comment

Thanks mutants, managed to get two tickets. Not seen fnm since the phoenix festival of 1995.

Comment

Ace! Just got a pair of tickets through that link. One band I've wanted to see since I was about 14, and never thought I'd get the chance, yay

Comment

Any chance in the world they'd play somewhere in the North West too someday?

Comment

Hoolak, couldn't you get a Friday Day ticket to Download?

Comment

Sadly, the dates just aren't good for me. Going away etc.

Comment

Grabbed two tickets for this, my friend in Norwich is going to come down for this which is awesome.

Comment

Only two days to go folks. Just a word of warning if you are coming from out of London and are not aware that a Tube strike is planned for Wednesday, so getting there could be a nightmare. Hopefully they will manage to resolve the thing. I don't fancy getting to Brixtom from Kentish Town.

Comment

Can't wait for tomorrow, but it's looking like the strike is happening. How feasible is getting the bus to Brixton from King's Cross? Tried doing the route planner on the tfl site and the useless farking thing just keeps showing the tube route...

Comment

Put tomorrows date in the advanced section and it will tell you the bus route.

Comment

Working...
                              X