FA Cup Final 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FA Cup Final 2009

After the mickey mouse competition that was the champions league, it's now time to focus on the real prize; the FA Cup.

I'm fairly confident about this. Everton will want to go all out but Chelsea will feel they have to win this at all costs. Bookies favour chelsea at 3/4 vs 17/4 for Everton winning.

Will help erase some of the memories of the Barcelona game and it'd be a great farewell to (and from) Hiddink who has been great for Chelsea if we win but he will be missed no matter the outcome of the game.

Hiddink has done a wonderful job and the FA Cup would be good on his CV, am going to go for Everton though since they have some of our players, Neville, Saha, Howard.
    Last edited by Anpanman; 29-05-2009, 16:36.

Comment

I will be supporting Everton tomorrow. I think Moyes is a class act and deserves a trophy. Also, it will mean so much more to a club like Everton.
      I think Chelsea will win though.

Comment

Never hear the end of it if that no-eyebrow gargoyle Moyes wins the bloody thing.
        Come on Chelsea!

Comment

Yep forgot to add think Chelsea will win it.

Comment

Hope Everton do it, if no other reason than to see that jumped up little prick Cashley Cole on the losing side.

Comment

Whilst part of me would like to see Hiddink walk away from the Chelsea job with some reward (in his short reign he's brought a lot of class to the Premier League and his moving on is a loss to the leage) I do feel David Moyes and the work he's done with Everton over the last few years has been exceptional and fully deserving of a trophy.

So I have to go with Everton.

head says Chelsea all the way though.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                I will be supporting Everton tomorrow. I think Moyes is a class act and deserves a trophy. Also, it will mean so much more to a club like Everton.
                I think Chelsea will win though.

Agree with you totally YM,but it would bring me so much joy to see the Toffees beat the sothern softies from the bridge.

So come on Everton!!

Comment

30 seconds!

Comment

Get in there!
                    A nice early goal, just hope that the match isn't as dull as the Chelsea/Middlesborough where Di Matteo scored so early on in the 1990's.
                    I think we could be in for a classic.

Comment

Kin get in there Louis!!..hes always at his best when he dont have time to think about it..

Comment

Euch so sloppy for that goal. Look like we're going to have to go against a team defending hard now. Just hope we get that spark of luck you need in these situations

Comment

Drogba \o/

Comment

The ball out wide from Lampard for the cross was fantastic. Made it look so easy.

Comment

Seen some gimmes in football,but Evertons attempt of marking for Dogbas goal was well..totally none existint.

Comment

Working...
                              X