Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls face gets peppered with star tattoos when she nods off..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls face gets peppered with star tattoos when she nods off..

ROFL

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I didn't know whether to stick this in the tatts thread. I reckon the artist must have been on the bong to go over board like this. No way is that a mistake.

Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
    No way is that a mistake.
    Exactly.

New headline: Girl requests absurd tattoo, regrets it, lies about it.

Comment

AKA Girl gets **** tattoo, old man understandably goes nuts. Girl (embarrasingly transparently) tries to claim she fell asleep, blames tattooist and gets a wedge of cash and media coverage into the bargain

Comment

havent ever had a tattoo myself...but arent they quite painful?
        I would imaging its quite hard to nod off to sleep when someone is in the process of digging needles repeatedly into your face.

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
          havent ever had a tattoo myself...but arent they quite painful?
          I would imaging its quite hard to nod off to sleep when someone is in the process of digging needles repeatedly into your face.
          Yep. Not really painful, but becomes sore when they are going over and over the same area. But from experience i can say a kip is the last thing on your mind when your being needled to death. Like having a tooth drilled at a dentist.

Especially so on your face i would imagine.

She's gonna be a real catch for some lucky fella

Comment

Having seen the photo of the guy who did the tattooing I think it's safe to say you wouldn't get me in the same room as him, let alone fall asleep in front of him.

And from the related stories - Man dresses up as dead mother

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

"Norman, put me in my window!"

Comment

Isn't that quite a standard look for tattooists?

Comment

Not the ones I've met.

Comment

How could you fall asleep long enough? And wouldn't the pain and noise wake you?

Comment

I smell something not so nice. What could it be? Ah, I know....... Bull Shiiiiiit.

Comment

I posted the link to this in the banter thread yesterday...

Comment

Stupid cow. I do wonder whether it was sometihng she really wanted & just didnt like it afterwards so made up a bull**** story that it was only 3 wanted.

Maybe she didnt fall asleep maybe she passed out? My ex had a tattoo done on her stomach a few yrs back & she passed out.

Comment

That's blatantly what happened. Why would a professional tattooist put his reputation at stake by giving someone an elaborate design they had not asked for? Particularly when they were allegedly asleep? (Something I also find very hard to believe).

Some people are saying "Well, he looks like a dodgy geezer, innit?" to support the view that he had malicious intent, but I think that's extremely judgemental. I've met all kinds of people in my life one might consider "freaks", and how they look says nothing of their character as individuals. In fact, some of the biggest arseholes I've ever met have been what you might call "respectable looking" people.

She's young, she wanted to do something crazy, then when realisation dawned, it didn't seem like such a good idea after all so she cried wolf.

Comment

Exactly right Ady. She didnt think about the consequences b4 hand. Altho I suppose she couldve seen what it wouldve sorta looked like if she'd drawn a load of stars on her face with a pen b4 to see the result!!

Anyway most Tattooists look like that guy anyway. Its not like u turn up & they've got a Dentists/Docs white coat on & a face mask now is it?

Comment

Personally whenever I've scoped out studios for new tattoo work, I always like to see the staff tattooed up to the wazoo as some form of insurance that they're at least interested and have passion in their craft.
                              Last edited by Taka; 18-06-2009, 15:59.

Comment

Working...
                              X