Gentlemen Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen Broncos

The next film from Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite,Nacho Libre) starring Jermaine Clement of Flight of the Choncord fame.

Already looking amazing, there are about 30 quotables in these trailer alone.

Another featurette for the viral marketing campaign for Gentlemen Broncos. Dr. Ronald Chevalier (Jemaine Clement) shares his musical secrets.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...-of-relaxating

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/gentlemenbroncos/

Awesomonious

Looks better than that Nacho Libre crap

Comment

I watched Nacho Libre again on Film 4 the other night - I had forgotten how funny it was! It was no Napoleon Dynamite though, granted (watched that about 14 times now).

Comment

'A family of electronic dogs'

Comment

The full trailer is on the site now

Comment

Got ahold of the DVD seeing as there is the Uk theatrical release is a month away still.

It's always going to be hard to beat napoleon D, this still hasn't take it's crown.

Very funny on numerous occasions but there wasn't enough of Jermaine Clement in it, he was hilarious whenever he was on screen.
            The constant Dune mockery was amusing too

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              Got ahold of the DVD seeing as there is the Uk theatrical release is a month away still.

It's always going to be hard to beat napoleon D, this still hasn't take it's crown.

Very funny on numerous occasions but there wasn't enough of Jermaine Clement in it, he was hilarious whenever he was on screen.
              The constant Dune mockery was amusing too
              I think this movie has one of the best soundtracks ever! This film makes me feel warm, fuzzy and happy everytime I watch it

Definitely better than nacho libre, but not as good as dynamite. I thought Mike White's presence was classic!

Comment

Working...
              X