Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

Call me crazy but even though Virtua Fighter 4 is awesome I still want more. Anyhoo I was looking for a good place to find some European gamers to show my petititon http://www.petitiononline.com/vf4evo/petition.html too. It is for a Euro and US release of Evo.

You might want to mention in the comments for them to fix the save system thats really what the petition is about.

Of course I'm not just here for that though I love this site and reviews. NTSC helped save me from wasting money on the Getaway.

I imported the JPN version, if it comes out in europe I'll get it again, It's oh so sweet. But I need a faq for the quest mode thingy.

Comment

stroppa, is there much japanese text in the game ?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandTheftMonkey
        Call me crazy but even though Virtua Fighter 4 is awesome I still want more. Anyhoo I was looking for a good place to find some European gamers to show my petititon http://www.petitiononline.com/vf4evo/petition.html too. It is for a Euro and US release of Evo.

You might want to mention in the comments for them to fix the save system thats really what the petition is about.

Of course I'm not just here for that though I love this site and reviews. NTSC helped save me from wasting money on the Getaway.
        I was just reading this:

It looks like VF4EVO is getting a Euro release...

Comment

Originally posted by wod
          stroppa, is there much japanese text in the game ?
          lot of text in the quest mode, and the missions are in kanji/kana.

Comment

Its out in PAL regions in June along with PSO for Xbox and Sonic for GC.

Comment

did the pal vf4 have 60hz mode ?

could wait for it

Comment

Originally posted by wod
                did the pal vf4 have 60hz mode ?

could wait for it
                Yes, I think every Sega game does

Comment

Ill advise waiting. Had i known that it was coming out here ( i didnt think it would be, and if it did, i didnt think it'd be so soon) i would have waited. The JPN text isnt a huge problem, but there are a fair few things i have no idea what they are and what they do. Is there a VF4evo translation FAQ anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                  X