X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ico (pal Ps2)

EDIT: Now have SoC, just need ICO, thanks

As title, after these two.

Never got into ICO and want to try again, and got to last but one Colossus and inexplicably stopped playing it, need to finish!

No stupid asking prices please, I'm simply not prepared to pay over the top for a game like ICO that is nearly 9 years old, it was reissued but I just can't find it anywhere!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Jebus; 15-07-2009, 16:08.

20 views and nothing?

I'd even take a loan from someone, disc only or something? Just really wanna play these!

Don't make me trawl the second hand bins please!

Comment

Bumperoo!

Comment

Wish I could help you mate Even doing a quick search and cheapest online for ICO seems to be £20, with SotC being £25. Yikes.

Comment

Yikes indeed mate, seems nobody local to me still has it either.

Even the Seanmeister doesn't have it in his extensive collection.

Where did you se ICO for £20 though Chris? PM if necessary?

Comment

Sorry, false alarm. I was checking on Find-Games who said that it was ShopTo for £20... but when you drill down you see it's out of stock

Oddly enough a bloke here (who I've NEVER spoken to before) asked me if I had played SotC the other day?!

Comment

I'll have a scout around when I do my semi-regular second hand markets/Crime Converters scout-outs. Might take me some time though, with ****ty random shifts and overtime at work, but I'll deffo keep an eye out.

PM me if you DO get a copy in the meanwhile, so I can stop looking.

Comment

That's really cool of you thanks mate, wil PM you if I find it!

Comment

Saw SOTC in Blockies last week for £7.99 can see if its still there if you like

Comment

Yes please!!!!!111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone

Comment

If you are still stuck soon, let me know and I'll send you my ICO, although I'm a bit scared of doing this cos the post office is "erratic".

Comment

I know mate, I work for them!

Comment

Ill have a look tonight mate should be at blockies then

Comment

Legendary stuff, thanks !

Comment

Also, in case this is of use to anyone, I saw SotC in Asda in Tilehurst (west Reading) reduced to £15 yesterday... Bit of a surprise to see it there, in all honesty!

Comment

Working...
                              X