Daft Punk Electroma 5.1 problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daft Punk Electroma 5.1 problem?

Yo yo yo rad funsters, has anyone bothered with Daft Punk's largly pointless movie Electroma?

Anyways, I have a problem with it, i'm not sure if there is another release (?), but this is the PAL version with the photo book. On the back and all over cyberspace it claims this "movie" has a 5.1 audio track.

I have tried in my DVD player and also on PS3 but it displays that the only available audio track is DD 2.0, there are no menu's to access either, it just starts and your stuck in a world on 2 channel.

Anyone experienced the same? Dodgy pressing maybe?

I've got a problem with it. It's fricking aweful.

Yeah I had the same problem, I think I even checked it on the PC with some software, I think it's a packaging error.

Damn, if I'd of thought about it then I could of used that as an excuse to take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      I've got a problem with it. It's fricking aweful.

Yeah I had the same problem, I think I even checked it on the PC with some software, I think it's a packaging error.

Damn, if I'd of thought about it then I could of used that as an excuse to take it back.
      Cool, that wouldve been a good idea. I watched it on fast forward after 20 mins.

Comment

You mean you saw the desert turn into a hig speed lady area in fast forward?

Didn't miss much other than perhaps being confused.

Comment

They should just make a movie in a documentary style where they gig around the universe. Just loads of great music with loads of funky looking alien dudes bopping or getting confused by the noises and fighting each other.

Comment

It wouldv'e been alright if it was 5 minutes long. Instead it's 75.

Comment

I was outraged when I watch it. I talmost ruined Daft Punk's Robot Suits forever.
              The Trailer made it look great

Comment

Working...
              X