[08/08/09] XBox 360 Games (UK Console)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[08/08/09] XBox 360 Games (UK Console)

As you may have read here or here, I'm going to be getting my first 360 for a couple of years & I'm looking to catch up primarily with the exclusives.

It'll be a UK machine so they'll need to be playable on that (Unless there's a way around region locking that I don't know yet). I may also be interested in accessories but there isn't really any I can think of now but please feel free to offer.

=================================

SOFTWARE
    • Grand Theft Auto IV
    • Halo 3
    • Left4Dead

As mentioned in my post below, I'm not interested in the Classic re-releases of games and all the games do need to be as close to mint as is possible. It's worth mentioning other games that you have as the above games are all that I can think of at the moment.

HARDWARE
    • Microsoft Memory Unit (512MB)
    • 360 Messenger Kit - black preferred

The Network Adapter & Messenger Kit are not things that I feel I need to get so I'd only consider buying them if they were nice & cheap.

BOUGHT THESE SO REMOVED FROM LIST
    • Burnout Revenge (bought elsewhere)
    • Crackdown (bought elsewhere)
    • Fable 2 (bought elsewhere)
    • Gears of War (bought elsewhere)
    • Gears of War II (bought from neoboy259)
    • Race Pro (bought elsewhere)
    • Tomb Raider: Anniversary (bought from daragon)
    • Wireless Network Adapter (bought elsewhere)

REMOVED FROM LIST
    • PGR 4 (lost interest)

I'm happy to pay with PayPal marked as a gift, I've got NTSC-uk feedback & eBay feedback (341 & 100% Positive) for reference.

I've had difficulty trading with a couple of people on here before, I'm not going to mention any names but you'll know if you're one of them and I'm not really interested in trying to deal again so please don't offer.

PLEASE DON'T JUST PM ME. I'LL ONLY RESPOND TO REPLIES THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!
    Last edited by JP; 08-08-2009, 22:27.

I have Gears of War - £7 inc P+P? I can send tomorrow.

111 on eBay
    84 on GRcade
    26 on HUKD
    16 on AVForums

Comment

Interested in Gears Of War Ltd Edition Tin or Need For Speed Pro Street?

Comment

I might be interested in either of the two Gears of War.

What do you get in the Ltd Edition? I'm probably not interested in paying extra for things like figures or a CD/DVD but I may be if it's actual content that you get extra.

I should have pointed out above too that I'm not interested things like the Classic re-releases of games and they do need to be as close to mint as possible.

I'll add that to my original post now.

Comment

Dont know if its your thing but I have a complete pianta thing

pinata 1
          pinata 2
          pinata party animals
          official guides for pinata 1 + 2

lmk

Comment

You don't get any additional game content as far as I'm aware. Taken from Amazon:

This limited edition, highly collectible embossed metal box includes the following additional content:

* Destroyed Beauty, the Gears of War hardbound art book
            * Bonus special features DVD, including:
            * An inside look at the making of Gears of War
            * The "Art of Gears of War" trailer
            * Gears of War: The Race to E3

I've no idea of it's worth though, as I doubt it really was "highly collectible". Say ?16 delivered?

Comment

Thanks, I'm not really bothered about the Ltd Edition of GoW but may be interested in ?7 version...as long as it's in really good condition and not a re-release.

I'll give the Pinatas a miss at the moment, thanks. I did try the first game and just didn't get on with it. It may be something that I'll want to buy later but first of all I want to try and buy some games that I'm fairy sure I'm going to like.

Comment

Got Gears of War 2 here, very very good condition, looking for £12?

Comment

It's the re-release

Comment

Sorry, my fault as I should have mentioned I didn't want the re-releases.

neoboy259, that sounds good to me! If you PM me your PayPal address I'll get payment over to you.

Comment

I have a Football Manager (o7 i think) left over from selling a mates games, yours if you want it John, pm me your address.

Understand if you don't

PGR4 here -

Last edited by Pavey; 03-08-2009, 05:43.

Comment

Got the following PAL stuff dude:

PAL EDF2017. £10
                        PAL Lego Indy/Kung Fu Panda. £7

PAL Oblivion. £7
                        PAL Beautiful Katamari. £8
                        PAL Amped 3. £7
                        PAL Gears of War. £7
                        PAL Fuzion Frenzy 2. £4
                        PAL Beowulf. £4
                        PAL Bioshock. £7
                        PAL Virtua Tennis 3. £6

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259
                          Got Gears of War 2 here, very very good condition, looking for ?12?
                          Thanks for the PM, I'll send the payment and my details in a moment.

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey
                          I have a Football Manager (o7 i think) left over from selling a mates games, yours if you want it John, pm me your address.

Understand if you don't
                          Thanks Nick, I'm going to say no at the moment as I want to concentrate on stuff that I really want.

Originally posted by FamiDude
                          Got the following PAL stuff dude:
                          PAL Beautiful Katamari. ?8
                          I've managed to get GoW in town today but I'm happy to give this ago even though I'll probably have the PS3 game by them.

PM your PayPal details and I'll get the payment over to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A subtle reminder for a couple of people who seemed to have missed it originally...

I'LL ONLY RESPOND TO REPLIES THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!!

Comment

onechanbara bikini samurai squad - as new £8
                            guitar hero world tour (game only) - sealed new - £11

both delivered first class recorded

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                              I've managed to get GoW in town today but I'm happy to give this ago even though I'll probably have the PS3 game by them.
                              No worries me ode. Will do it once I've had me dinner!

Comment

Working...
                              X