Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: Dreamcast/PC Engine/NeoGeo gear

Hi,

I'm looking for anything Dreamcast, Saturn, PC Engine and/or NeoGeo... Meaning if you have anything (games, consoles, accesories, etc) that you may want to get rid off and no longer need (ie. doubles), please let me know.

I'm especially looking for a JP Dreamcast (either unboxed or boxed) and any Neo-Geo related item.

Please PM me or contact me on [email protected]

Thanks.

SCD Rom2 and CoreGrfaxII have sold in the meantime. No longer anything on offer.
    Last edited by NeoStuey; 23-09-2009, 10:31.

Comment

I'm also looking for any broken system you might have.

Please give me a show if you have any.

Comment

I probably still have a few PC-Engine systems that can go, despite off loading about 10 recently. Including an unboxed GT with loud sound and a few boxed, white PC-Engines. I've cleared pretty much all the spare games i have, but still have sealed brand new copies of tecmo super soccer, fatal fury special and fatal fury 2. Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Have a nice Fighting Street PC Engine CD-Rom game £5 delivered if interested.

Comment

I have some MVS carts in the sales section, KOF95,96,2003 - £55 posted.

Comment

I have a genuine Puzzle Bobble MVS cart (somewhere!) a US TurboGrafix (boxed) and a TurboExpress kicking around somewhere. Let me know if you're interested.

cheers
              mud

Comment

Working...
              X