US XBox PSO Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US XBox PSO Downloads

I logged onto the US PSO servers today, and a new message from Sonic Team appeared telling me of some new downloads including several challenge and battle maps , but when I go to download them, there's nowt except the old Central Fire Dome Swirl available.

Anyone else tried recently?

The battle and challenge maps aren't actually downloadable. You will be able to access them at the Hunters Guild on Pioneer 2

Comment

Duh. Of course , but the message also says about some more quests: Gallon's Shop (Photon Drop Version) and Lost heat Sword.

They're still not there .

Comment

For the Gallon's shop one you have to go down the ramp to where a telepipe would normally appear and look behind you, a small Force should be standing there. Speak to him and he will take you to Paganini (who will take your Photon Drops)

Not been on to see if he's there yet though, but just in case you didn't know how to get there.

Comment

Quests Previously up :

Central Fire Dome Swirl (Offline Download)
          Heat Sword
          Galleon Shop (Photo Drops)
          C Mode 1 - 4
          Battle Mode 1 - 3

Added August 21st :

Ice Spinner
          C Mode 5 - 6
          Battle Mode 4 - 6

Adding on August 28 :

C Mode 7 - 9
          Endless Nightmare 1 & 2
          Mop Up's 1 & 2

Think this information refers to both the EU and US Servers, to be honest, its about time they put up the old Dreamcast stuff back on, we waited long enough and paid enough money for stuff like this.

Brats, If your on the US Servers, let us know when u are on and I can run through some of the quests if u want. G-funk u got any good C-Mode times yet ?

Comment

To be honest I haven't touched PSO for ages, it got old really fast. Might get back into it now that all the challenge stages are nearly up.

Comment

Working...
            X