Action Replay for Saturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action Replay for Saturn

Can anyone tell me how these carts work? I want to play import Saturn games, how does it compare to a switched Saturn? Is it a pain to use? Does it work with every game etc?

All info appreciated.

If you get the ones that also double as RAM expansion, then they are hassle free to use as you can keep it in the slot all the time. They work like any other import adaptor, and are very simple to use.
    I have had no problems running any import games on it, but they only run them at 50Hz iirc. If you are not going to import many titles then it is probably the best method to go for.

Comment

You stick it in the cart slot and thats it - u usually get a screen up saying Action Replay before the game loads and thats it - piece of piss.

Much better off picking up a japanese console though - play the games at 60Hz and they look much better.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I'd love top pick up a Jap Saturn but i'm broke and can barely afford a Pal one and I need Panzer Dragoon Saga in English

Comment

Thats' the main advantage. PDS tracks for modchips. AC gets around that.

Comment

i have the panzer disc 1 demo and if i leave my AR (one with all the gubbins ram packs and etc) it says "please remove the cartridge and something about turning it off and back on when done"

Comment

PDS was coded to track for modchips or other similar devices so it can't be used with them. Just play without the AC in the slot and it runs perfectly.

Comment

Working...
              X