• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adebayor's 2nd goal

fabregas' goal

awesome

Comment

ta muchly!

Must admit we were superb, deserved win.

Comment

Excellent start to the CL campaign tonight. To be fair, Sevilla were disappointing, and I always thought we could step up a gear if needed. Sagna continues to impress and Eduardo took his goal well. Also great to see the goals evenly distributed throughout the team.

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
          Excellent start to the CL campaign tonight. To be fair, Sevilla were disappointing, and I always thought we could step up a gear if needed. Sagna continues to impress and Eduardo took his goal well. Also great to see the goals evenly distributed throughout the team.
          I am loooking forward to seeing more of Eduardo, i'm hoping he gets an extended run this weekend.

Great game though and it was amazing at the Emirates tonight. What a start to the season.

Comment

Found a clip with 6 minutes of highlights of arsenal vs sevilla
            Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Really hoping Arsenal can keep up this level of skill/confidence as I'm off to see them play Man Utd on Nov 3rd, hoping that's going to be a great game

Comment

Fabregas is looking like the world class player he was destined to be and if he stays injury free and in form this season I can really see Arsenal doing something this year... he is the most exciting player in world right now IMO, the form he is on is sensational.

Comment

Goals from the game vs Newcastle:

Really annoyed that nowhere was showing it, sounds like it was one hell of a game.

Comment

I've not been paying much attention this season - how are we doing at the moment, did we beat West Ham the other day?

Comment

were playing pretty, fluid football with a bit of grit and cutting edge, that we were missing last season. I think its fair to say the Gunners are back!

Comment

And it looks like the Man Utd - Arsenal rivalry is back again, too - just like old times.

Comment

For anyone interested, RVP free kick was apparently 77MPH - pretty impressive

Think that's 3 winners in 3 games now for RVP, looking good Ade seems to have slowed down a bit though

Comment

What a shame today, we should have won that. Never mind a point from Anfield isnt bad but I felt we should have had more. Bring on Man Utd next week im pumped up for it, should be a decent game for the neutral too.

Comment

Missed the game as I'm in Japan at the mo
                            Would have taken the draw before the game, think the other top sides will struggle at Anfield as well this year.
                            Still think the title will be decided on who can grind out results againt the lower placed teams.

Comment

Great game to watch, Man Utd very dangerous on every break they had, we looked the better side all in all, just couldn't finish all our chances.

Top with a game in hand.

Comment

Yeah, happy with a point, thoroughly deserved. We showed great battling and title wining qualities. still think the title is headed to Man Utd or Chelsea, who continued their impressive recent form.

Comment

Working...
                                X