Rock Band (360/PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
    The song export feature is now functional to transfer songs to RB2. 400 points, 1.71GB, but, er, no release date for RB2...
    Bit of a mega-bump here, but is this functional in UK copies of Rock Band?

I've got RB2 ordered and so I was going to try renting this to export all the songs, but I know it requires a patch to add the functionality and UK patches have always been behind. RB2 isn't far off now so I want to make sure the export patch is out before I spend money on renting it.

Comment

Yeh its there mate... I havent done it yet but will when RB2 is in my hands. I checked in the options on RB1 though and the export songs function is there.

Comment

Nice one, cheers.

Considering I'm only actually paying £20 for RB2 after some credit and Reward Card points, I'll get a pretty good deal on all this

Comment

My drum pedal broke last night!

Whats the cheapest option for a replacement, can't be spending 50 quid on these fancy real metal pedals.

Comment

For weeks now Zavvi have had an official set of RB drums for under £13, which with free delivrey must be close to the cheapest price. I assume these are just RB1 drums rather than any RB2/Beatles instruments.

Comment

What's a good place to get a us version of Rock Band 3 (PS3)?

Comment

iF You want it fast then Tronix, thats where mines coming from , although its expensive at todays rate but i need the US one as all my DLC is US, but all my instruments ive ordered here.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                  iF You want it fast then Tronix, thats where mines coming from , although its expensive at todays rate but i need the US one as all my DLC is US, but all my instruments ive ordered here.
                  Is Tronix faster than VG+? I have to do the same thing because of the DLC and am rather keen to get it ASAP - the less time I have to wait whilst everyone else is playing their UK versions the better!

What are typical delivery times through Tronix?

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                    For weeks now Zavvi have had an official set of RB drums for under ?13, which with free delivrey must be close to the cheapest price. I assume these are just RB1 drums rather than any RB2/Beatles instruments.
                    Yeah, the Beatles Drums I think are only available in the big Beatles Box, and RB 2 drums I don't think have ever been released in the UK

Comment

tronix will probally get it the same day as VG+ but with fed ex it takes 2 days to get to you, so they will be the best option if youre in a hurry to get it, ive used tronix for around 11 years now , and i would say they are better than VG+ for service for me anyway.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I'll likely give Tronix a shot for RB3

Comment

Just make sure you are there to take delivery as Fed Ex now wont leave with anywhere but the correct address for legal reasons, so you need to be in , but the service is before 12.00 delivery with tronix.

Comment

Working...
                          X