No announcement yet.

Patapon (PSP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god. This is really annoying me. I am farming the Land of Ooze to get that Gold bird and whatever it is he drops that I need but I cannot kill him. Ever. Not even close.

Im using horses, spears and then archers at the back, no fire weapons... What am I doing wrong?? Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
      Oh my god. This is really annoying me. I am farming the Land of Ooze to get that Gold bird and whatever it is he drops that I need but I cannot kill him. Ever. Not even close.

Im using horses, spears and then archers at the back, no fire weapons... What am I doing wrong?? Any help will be appreciated.
      First get rid of the horses and start using tatepons, second whenever your hunting, only use spears and archers, the gold mototis are very scittish and will run before a mele patapon gets anywhere near them. Also get yourself in fevor before you approach.

Comment

I just made a load of the dudes with clubs and they seem a rather ****! I used awesome alloy and dream meat too. my tatepons are much better. Does anyone here use the club fellas?

Comment

I messed about with them, but never bothered persevering. They are very strong on a charge (

Pon Pon Chaka Chaka

), but to be honest I found that by far the best against the bosses is to use all three ranged Patapon, making sure you know all the cues for the attacks and manoeuvre accordingly.

And yeah, a single hit from a non-fire weapon should take out the Motsitsi (Gold Momiti). Non-fever Megapons work the best as they have the best range.

Comment

Cheers, got one last night by getting rid og the Tatepons and using archers w/o fire bows.
            Just unlocked Dekapons but judging by the comments I don't think I'll bother using them.

Good game though, even when it really annoys me I find myself drawn back to it.

Comment

I just unlocked Megapons - Are they worth the pain of grinding many thousands of Ka-Ching? After the Dekapon pooness I don't want to do that all over again for nothing!!

Comment

Completed this at the weekend, such a fantastic game

ended up with all moggyons and everyone had a special weapon as well, bring on the sequel

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena View Post
                  I just unlocked Megapons - Are they worth the pain of grinding many thousands of Ka-Ching? After the Dekapon pooness I don't want to do that all over again for nothing!!
                  I think so, yeah. Not only are they by far the best for taking down the Motsitsi and grinding Mystery Meat, but I found that they, along with the other two ranged Patapon (Yumipon and Yaripon), basically make you unstoppable once you have a decent set of weapons.

Add in a Divine Stew and you can perma-stagger many of the harder bosses.

Comment

I've just started re-playing this am going to work my way pass this and the 2nd one ready for when the 3rd come's out am hoping to have them both do before the 3rd is out

Comment

Working...
                    X