Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading this to my iPad now, cheers for the heads up guys

Comment

Are any of these games actually going to get a proper iPad version? They're great on iPod, but suffer graphically on the big screen, which is a shame as I think they'd be awesome.

Comment

Was quite dubious about a side scroller but this is very good, usual no universal support lameness from Cave. Very Cotton.

Comment

it's really good but I wish so much. These cave games were universal. , or at least make HD versions. I would pay for them again just for the big screen, but now at least there released.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo
            Are any of these games actually going to get a proper iPad version? They're great on iPod, but suffer graphically on the big screen, which is a shame as I think they'd be awesome.
            I'm not sure they'd look much better even if they were universal versions. The graphics were originally drawn for CRT arcade monitors, so unless they're going to entirely redraw all the graphics for their games they're always going to look blurry and pixellated.

Playing this on my iPad, absolutely killer game (with RetinaPad installed at least some of the text looks sharp lol). Playing it out through the HDMI cable onto the TV is even doper! I love the fact fact that they've made the iPhone mode a proper mode where you can level up and collect items too, rather than the usual touch-based gameplay variation they employ.

Comment

First time I've played Deathsmiles, frigging great on my ithings, must be pretty amaze on a tellybox. Makes me want to buy an xbox 360. Wahtever next?

Comment

A year or two late, but I've just fired this up for the first time and who'd have thought it -- it's full of pumpkins, goblins and witches! Ideal game for today, get on it if you've got it, happy Halloween!

Comment

deathsmiles II will be ideal for xmas

Comment

Working...
                  X