The Last Story (Wii)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? I find myself unimpressed.

A lack of side missions, and when there aren't any there isn't any kind of log, leaving you to run about hoping to find the quest giver, and people asking you for lists of items which aren't written down anywhere. The main story is your average RPG scenario, and the combat seems so ... Basic.

Run up to stuff to auto attack it, and not much else. Magic isn't really much of a factor, leaving you to occasionally diffuse a spell for specific bosses and such. Not once had to bother sneaking about hitting people with crossbows so it seems pointless, giving me an overview of the battle before starting seems also pointless as running in and attacking everything works fine. I've not once had to manage my teams attacks as they do it all themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but I expected a combat system with more... Well more control, and more need for control. The rest of the game seems like your average RPG with nothing particularly standing out.

I don't want to seem a hater, I do have fun when I play it and will finish it, but I expecte more considering the minds behind it.

Comment

Working...
    X