No announcement yet.

Jet Set Radio PSN/XBLA/Vita/IOS review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For fairness - also out on Android - ?2.99.

Tried it on my dual core driven Tab 7.7 and as expected it is more a show off game than one that can actually be played. Devs should really realise that joypad games won't work on touchcreens without changing the control mechanism.

Comment

Ok. Runs like sludge on my Tab but great on my S3.

Both are pretty unplayable still.

Comment

Lol I cannot imagine playing JSR on a touchscreen the controls are dodgy enough with an analog stick and buttons.

Comment

I got the Vita version today, still looks as amazing as 10 years ago, but theres still a few bugs in it as its crashed a few times on me, once after id did most of the tutorial and done 30 tricks in a row, now im struggling to do it again as the sensitivity on the analogue stick is very touchy, slight push and its off course you go, i guess it was always like this, might dig out the DC version just to see. Overall well worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
            The audio glitches... constant pausing... ugh. I hope this gets patched soon. At the risk of echoing most Vita owners, it just looks beautiful on that screen. Would love to have some Vita ports of the Dreamcast/Saturn games on PSN.
            Worryingly there isn't any sign yet of a patch for any of the versions. I noticed also that last week on PSN, JSR, Nights and Sonic Adventure 2 all got a price drop. Leaving me to believe this didn't sell well, that said the stutter bug the 360 and PS3 JSR versions featured may well have destroyed sales.

Comment

I just wish they released a version for the Mac would have picked it up in seconds, not sure why they have not as it is on IOS : /

Comment

Working...
              X