Rayman Jungle Run (Android/IOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rayman Jungle Run (Android/IOS)

At ?1.99 on Android this has to be one of the biggest gaming bargains of the moment. Console quality graphics, that really pop well on my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 a couple of tunes that fit the game well also add to this great game.

So what is Rayman Jungle Run?

Well it is a cross between a standard Rayman or Mario style platformer mixed with Temple Run. The games controls are simple you have 4 styles of level, split into each one of Raymans abilities with each zone of 10 levels focusing on one of those abilities.

The game moves you and you just have to focus on making the right jumps or using the ability for that section of levels at the right time. Due to the style and the fantastic level design you have far more control to explore than something like Temple Run, and you need to do this as each level you need to collect all the lums if you want to unlock the hard level at the end of each world.

I can see why this is currently number 2 in the Google Play Store i can't fault it at all.

The game contains 40 levels with a chance to improve finish times and such so does offer replay value.

This game is extremely high quality, shame more mobile games can't be this high quality. What are you waiting for go buy this now!!!
Working...
X