No announcement yet.

Assassins Creed 3 360/PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 35 hours in, up to sequence 6 and I'm mostly loving it, as above there are some annoying bits but they are far outweighed by the great bits. Love cruising around the frontier hunting bears and wolves. The tree free running is pretty well done and I actually like all of the usual Ubi bits and bobs that you do in every game (I guess I'm in their target market!). Combat is pretty cool, the hatchet stuff is awesome, nice and brutal.

Comment

So pretty much finished this bad boy off. I've enjoyed every AC game I've played so far and as I said above this one was pretty good. I really enjoyed the naval stuff, I guess most peeps did which is why they made Black Flag.

I cannot see where they are going with the modern day story but I enjoyed seeing Desmond kicking arse and taking down some Abstergo punks. To be honest I don't see why they don't make at least half of the games fully modern featuring Desmond, they've proven with Watchdogs they can do it. That would be pretty cool I reckon. Like a mix of AC ; Watchdogs and Uncharted - with the Uncharted bits being the assassins hunting down the relics in various places around the world.

Anyways, due to the wonders of Steam sales I have Liberation and Black Flag next on the list!!

Comment

ARISE FROM THE GRAVE!

Playing the remastered version on PS5 (wow 8 years later ) as it came free with my copy of AC Odyssey

I'm enjoying it as much as the first time on PC see above. It looks ok for an old game, it seems they did an ok job on the remaster but the HDR is broken and you need to annoyingly turn off and on HDR each time to get it to work. There are also still some annoying game play bits as peeps mentioned: tailing missions, listening missions and insta failures but I can live with these.

I still never got the Connor hate, he is a great character in my view. Yeah he's no Ezio but who cares?

oh another really cool feature is they've added all of the AC costumes from the later games so I am rocking the Bayek costume which is sick.

Comment

Working...
        X