No announcement yet.

New Super Luigi U review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah quick save is your problem as it will disappear once you have loaded it. You can only do a proper save after the castles and ghost houses until you beat Bowser, then you have the option to save do a full save at any point. Seems a bit ridiculous but that's the way it is unfortunately.

Comment

Yeah thanks. It wasn't ever an issue for me on the original game as I got to the end, then went back to get the coins with proper save option unlocked.

But on Luigi U I've been trying to clean all of the coins up on my way to the end.

I'll just speed run to the end first until I unlock proper save and go back for the coins.

Comment

Finished this last night with all of the secret coins. For me it's the best of the 'New' 2D Mario games (I understand the irony in that) as it has a decent difficulty level.

The only thing I would have against it is it's a copy and paste of the original Mario U maps, it would have been nice to have some route changes to make it feel like its own game. Other than that I loved it.

Roll on Mario 3D World and the new DKC for me next. The Wii U is getting good now
        Last edited by MarioMark; 07-12-2013, 12:02.

Comment

Working...
        X