No announcement yet.

Earth Defence Force 4 - 360 / PS3 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just finished that mammoth run on level 85 or I'd have had some online games with you tonight Kats. Added you now though for the next time you're online. Still waiting on my promotion in the online thread mind you.........

Comment

When you bring to the table, EVERYTHING CHANGES..

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        To the person who designed level 85, I hate you more than words can say and I hope you die a slow and miserable death. Just over two hours that took me from start to finish on ONE stage, I had an absolute nightmare with it as a single player but it might have been my weapons choice come the later bits of the stage. Done now though but there was no level 86, I thought there were 95?
        85 SINGLE PLAYER, 95 or so Online so I heard
        Just starting 66 now

Comment

Had a bit of a solid play session last night and have got the ranger to level 50 ish, wasted a bit of time on the level with the giant

wasps nest

as when i shot it brown goo came out like a normal nest, leading me to beleive that it could be destroyed (IF IT BLEEDS - WE CAN KILL IT) a short while later it became clear I was wasting my time!

Comment

To save me reading through all the comments, can anyone please explain what the 'Armour' does, I found where you can set it up or down in the character setup area but in game it seems to do nothing.

Your health goes up and down as you get attacked and then pickup health, but the armour seems to stay constant.

Comment

Armour gets added to your health once you complete a mission.

Comment

Working...
              X