No announcement yet.

Need for Speed :Rivals review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Koennigsegg is a free Addon and the Mustang is included with the patch.

Comment

Overwatch is broken. No access to the NFS Network on any device.

Comment

Is there any way to turn off Kinect commands? I The stupid thing keeps picking up conversations in the room, like us shouting "turn around, he's behind you!", at which point the camera comes out of the car and pans around the car. I mean what the.... why on earth is that a feature? And something else makes it change to chase cam. And something else brings up the map. VERY annoying.

However, with my son on Overwatch on the tablet and my racing, it made for a pretty awesome experience. Very exciting, if a little samey.

Comment

Yep in settings.

Comment

Did they add that in an update?

Comment

There's no option in mine. Not that I could spot anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                There's no option in mine. Not that I could spot anyway.
                I couldn't find any option either when I was playing it I ended up turning if off in the system settings until I was done with the game.

Comment

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone know if Rivals: Complete Edition got released in the UK? Looking it up online suggests that it was sometime in October last year, but I can't find it for sale anywhere, even ebay only has an Italian copy just now,or US copies for sales from the States.

Comment

I bought it on PSN as it was on special and seemed to be the only place to get it.

Comment

Yes was a PSN release only, probably cheaper to buy a retail disc and the extra bits of DLC, can't remember what was included in the complete edition, but certainly none of the DLC is essential to the gameplay.

Comment

Thanks guys. Think you're right and the extra stuff was a few cars only, nothing essential, just thought if I was picking up the game then I'd go for the Complete Edition. Maybe not now.

Comment

Working...
                        X