Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper EX Plus Alpha Prime review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper EX Plus Alpha Prime review

So, finally gave this a go this morning. It's a simple little side mode to the main game for 1-4 players but right from the initial old school Capcom chime to the explosive intro you're hit by uber fan service before even reaching the title screen.

There's a fighter style character select screen covering 20 variations of 4 main characters but apparently play varies with each. You have to unlock most with earnt currency. A playthrough of a district should earn enough for a character. There are 4 districts which contain 5 missions, each district also representing a difficulty.

Play is very straight forward, its effectively DR3 as a walk along beat em up. Power ups litter the map and you're given little objectives like kill 700 zombies within a time limit to proceed. It probably takes 5-7 minutes per round and fan service is literally everywhere in the game. The music is brilliant old school Capcom tunes, District 1's third round is a SF style smash the car round, the only catch being you can't back out of a district without losing all earnt currency so make sure you won't be interupted.

It's not going to be a long experience but I think I'll have more fun with it than I did with the main game.
    1 - Dead on its Feet
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    5 - Five Star Turbo Speed Fun
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    10 - Bigger than a Zombie Bison!
    0%

Shouldn't it be Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper EX Plus Alpha Prime?

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Shouldn't it be Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper EX Plus Alpha Prime?
      Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper EX Plus Alpha Prime X: Grand Master Challenge.

Comment

Updated lol Already got some vids I'll upload to the XPV thread later. Nick Felicia looks so wrong

Comment

Heheh, the thread title made my day a little bit extra good.

Comment

Working...
          X