I feel sorry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry...

...for all those on the 360 preorder thread who haven't yet managed to get hold of a new console. If I was interested in getting one I would be so gutted by now. I was watching the Gadget Show last night and they said that Birmingham's Bullring (a fairly large shopping mall if ever I've seen one) were only being issued with 250 consoles. Rocking horse **** springs to mind.

My mate has been playing his and for some reason it hasn't excited me much. I suppose it needs that killer app that makes the rest of us desperately need a machine. And who knows, they may be supplying more than four a week to the UK by then.

A friend at work spent two weeks looking for a pink DS. He got hold of a blue one only to then find new stock came in of pink ones.

My wife is having similar trouble finding her Christmas gifts. Trouble is they either don't fit, look wrong, she doesn't like them or the old classic (could be true though) "there's never anything in Hereford".

I was easy. Delay pedal for the guitar? Online order. Shadow of the Collossus? VG+ sent it yesterday. Book? Waterstones had lots.

I bought the Cube when it was released (and I will preorder the Revolution at some point too) but it now sits in it's box in a cupboard. The Q however sits (mostly unused) near the telly. But at least I didn't have to go and buy a new telly to make the most of it. Perhaps that's why I have no interest in getting a 360 yet either.

Anyway I hope everyone who is desperate for their new console manages to find one. Will Sony attempt a World Wide Release? Probably not likely after seeing this
Working...
X