Arcades in Barcelona, Spain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcades in Barcelona, Spain?

First off, I think this is the best place for this. If not feel free to move/lock etc.

Right, I'm off to Barcelona at the end of the month and one of the things I'm most looking forward to is getting back to the main arcade (I'm guessing it's the main one due to size and the fact I didn't see any others about) which is in the middle of everything in the city.
    My main draw last year was Outrun 2 which I spent quite a bit of money on racing strangers etc. They also have House of the Dead 3 and a few older, more retro stuff upstairs like Tekken etc.

Anyway, as great as that was, I'd love to get me some Initial D, KoF XI, Tekken 5: DR, Virtua Tennis 3, Virtua Fighter 5 etc action and was wondering if anyone has been to Barcelona within the last year or so and can tell me if they know of any other arcades in the city, big or small?
    FWIW, I did venture into another smaller one which was mainly gambling **** but had some nice stuff like Virtua Tennis. Can't remember the exact location but if anyone has any details I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Working...
X