No announcement yet.

Which TV consoles do you currently own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I only own a PS3 nowadays. I've sold off everything else I once owned.
    Over the years I've owned everything barring a 3DO, and a PC-FX. My PS3 is a JPN launch unit, so it plays all my PS1 and 2 games too.
    I don't play games anywhere near as often as I used to so I'm completely happy with it. I really don't have the time for any other units. I also dig the Blu-Ray playback, the storing of music video and photo files, and internet on my TV rocks. I really like having only one console under my TV too. It looks much neater, and the Mrs doesn't moan at all. She even uses it to watch Blu-Ray discs, which is pretty good.

The boy has a Wii, which I play on from time to time if he h'actually comes home with a decent game, but I have no desire to buy my own one, neither an Xbox 360.

I'd love to be a youth nowadays though. How times have changed from when I were a lad.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 12-02-2008, 17:23.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Xbox 360 Elite
      Dreamcast
      Gamecube
      PS2 (Chubby, PAL)
      PS2 (Slim, JPN)
      N64
      Last edited by Blade Runner; 20-08-2008, 23:29.

Comment

Got everything on that list apart from a Saturn and a PS3, I've got a PSP/GBA also but dont own a DS as I dont really play handhelds that much.. I'm not sure why I bought a PSP, lol.

Comment

Obtained more stuff since I last posted in this thread and I currently own:

Master System (PAL)
          Mega Drive (JPN)
          Mega CD (JPN)
          Sega Saturn (Skeleton) (JPN)
          Dreamcast (PAL)
          Dreamcast (R7) (JPN)
          Super Famicom (JPN)
          Gamecube (Silver RE4) (PAL)
          Nintendo Wii (JPN)
          PlayStation 3 (20GB) (JPN)
          XBOX 360 Elite (PAL)

Comment

In the living room:
            Wii (US)
            PS2 (Pal)

Packed away:
            Gamecube (Pal)
            Jaguar (Pal)

Also got a DS Lite and technically a Dreamcast that I lent to my bro about 5 years ago.

Comment

I only play on my PC now. But yeah, I own all the consoles on the vote list (+ more) apart from the original Xbox and PS3.

Comment

Working...
              X