Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK PSN Account, UK Store, UK card - why problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK PSN Account, UK Store, UK card - why problems?

Aaargh, this is very annoying.

I have a UK PS3, UK PSN account, I'm using the UK PS Store and I have a UK credit card, obviously I'm in the UK with a UK address.

When I got my PS3 I put my Mastercard details in, added ?5 to my wallet and downloaded Locoroco.

My card details have changed and I want to add some more money to my wallet to purchase Piyotama. Tried to add another fiver and realised the card details were wrong. Updated the card details which accepted them and tried to purchase again but it failed.

So I removed my card details, tried to add them again and it comes back with "The credit card information is not valid".

I've double checked and they are correct, I've been on to my card company who say that they received an authorisation request which they have authorised.

I rang Sony who just say make sure you are putting in the name, address and card details exactly as they are with the credit card company (that what most google searches say as well!), oh - and because I've tried so many times I have to wait 24hrs.

Has anyone else on here had this problem and resolved it?

ta
    Pete
Working...
X