Anticipation: February 2012 Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipation: February 2012 Part 4

Leaning now more into the imports selection with this one, there's a mix of handheld stuff and some early grabs from the consoles.

Any for you?

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rhythm Thief and the Emporers Treasure
    Gameplay for the 3DS title Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure!

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
    This isn't particularly a walkthrough or anything, I'm just going through the game, and it actually runs full speed for me on an emulator so I thought I'd re...

Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
    This is the Dead Money Review for Fallout: New Vegas. Hope you enjoy and remember to comment, like and subscribe.

Jak and Daxter HD Collection
    The Jak and Daxter Collection features all three best-selling PlayStation®2 classic hits: Jak and Daxter, Jak II and Jak 3 fully remastered inhigh definitio...

The House of the Dead III
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
    Ragna's BBCS:EX Challenge ModeI was one of the first people in the U.S. to get the game. I plan on uploading everyone's challenge mode tomorrow, as well as a...

Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

SSX
    Fantastic new Gamescom 2011 trailer for EA SPORTS SSX featuring pre alpha gameplay.http://www.ea.com/uk/game/ssx
    Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
    0%
    Rhythm Thief and the Emporers Treasure
    0%
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
    0%
    Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
    0%
    Jak and Daxter HD Collection
    0%
    The House of the Dead III
    0%
    Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
    0%
    Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition
    0%
    SSX
    0%

And nothing here either. I'm guessing Binary Domain and Amalur are on the last poll then?

Comment

I might get BBCSE, but I'm sooooo unsure about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
        And nothing here either. I'm guessing Binary Domain and Amalur are on the last poll then?
        Funnily enough...

I've cancelled my FF order as its too much in an expensive month. If Grainger gets SSX or Jak cheap I might be tempted but doubtful.

Comment

Blazblue Vita. Jeez, it really is going to be a pricey month, I have something preordered from every poll!

Comment

Ah, so this is where the import options were hiding

even if you left out Photo Kano and Under Defeat HD

Comment

Never even heard of the first one The second one is in the final poll tomorrow though

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                Never even heard of the first one The second one is in the final poll tomorrow though
                Probably better off that way

Comment

It would have been so much better on the 3DS...and hey, New Love Plus is out on the 14th of February! Might get it if money is enough.

Comment

True, but there always "If I was trapped in a room with a girl I'd XXX" coming to the 3DS!

Comment

Continuum Shift Extend for me. Got my pre-order in with Amazon for the PS3 Limited Edition.
                      Last edited by _SD_; 24-01-2012, 13:57.

Comment

Fallout New Vegas : Ultimate ED, Jak and Daxter HD and SSX

Comment

isnt SSX march now?
                          in any case...day 1 buy for me

Comment

The US release is late Feb

Comment

Working...
                            X