Anticipation: February 2012 Part 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipation: February 2012 Part 5

*Phew* Finally over as the last batch of games is listed, without a hardware launch March should be much quieter. Here is the final list:

Under Defeat HD
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Vita
    Want to help make this channel 9000 times better? I only need $400 for a Vita capable of HDMI-out! Perfect video and sound from all of your favorite Japanese...

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    Join Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning's Lead Designer, Ian Frazier, and Lead Combat Designer, Joe Quadara, as they lead you through Brigands' Hall Cavern, a hide...

Rhythm Heaven Fever

Race Injection
    Race Injection Gameplay (PC/HD)After years of success with the RACE series of games, RACE Injectionmarks the final chapter and closes the series with a real ...

Modnation Racers: Road Trip
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Under Defeat HD
    0%
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
    0%
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Vita
    0%
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    0%
    Rhythm Heaven Fever
    0%
    Race Injection
    0%
    Modnation Racers: Road Trip
    0%

And it's just Modnation for me on this one, hoping they fix the niggles of the other 2 versions. Looked at Ninja Gaiden but it's not looking too hot

Comment

Rhythm Heaven Fever, completely forgot about this one...and I have it preordered.

Comment

Where's Binary Domain then?

Comment

Bugger, forgot to add that one

Comment

Flabio has waited ages too!!

Kingdom of Amalur does hold my interest but not likely to be a purchase as I am skint.

Comment

Binary Domain does drop the week before Mass Effect 3 and SF X Tekken though, so if I do get it it might well be in summer.

Comment

Under Defeat HD. Although I'm still not sure if I like the cover on the Limited Edition or not.

Comment

I think I'd got it in my head that Binary had been delayed but it turns out its Inversion that's been knocked back

Comment

Urgh, just seeing your five posts is scary - particularly as I was just reading the "unplayed games on your shelf" post. Don't need to buy more games! (or consoles!)

Comment

Working...
                    X