Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most you've paid for a digital download game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$24.49 for RDR GOTY from the PSN.

Comment

Think i paid 30quid for CIV V on Steam.....

Comment

WoW Cataclysm was around 40 I think. I'll be blowing 60 on SC2 when I get my laptop.

Comment

?30 for everybody's golf on vita.
          i'm already thinking it may have been a mistake, not cos the retail version is much cheaper, but as i probably should have gone for the japanese version instead.

Comment

Tenner for dao ultimate edition. Cheaper than buying the dlc for my DVD copy which I then gave to a friend.

Comment

?15's the most and I'd be hard pushed to top that. That was for the expanded version of Burnout Paradise, worth every penny.

Comment

?20 for Bulletstorm and Monster Jam games on XBL. Of course, Bulletstorm dropped to about ?5 everywhere the day after.

Comment

Bought Shivering Isles on XBLA at launch, think that was about 3k pts or something like that.

Comment

1600 points (or maybe it was more? I can't remember) for Resident Evil 4 on XBLA. So I think ?14. I felt ripped off.

Comment

Just bought Unit 13 for 30, so that the most, but im a more physical media type of person.

Comment

I surprised myself when I realized it's ?40, for Wipeout 2048 on the Japanese PSN. I like importing games digitally you can't sell them when you're done though :/

Comment

$49.99 now for Warriors Orochi 3 on PS3. No disc option!

Comment

Ive made a transaction to buy a game online which was free, and therefore came in at 0.00 and that is the most that ive spent on a digital downloaded game.

Charlie Bear, you need to amend your poll for the un-silent minority Can't discriminate now

Comment

I think my biggest was Star Wars TOR Digital Deluxe edition, which was around ?55?, which was the biggest waste of money ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X