Anticipating: October 2012 - Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipating: October 2012 - Part 3

Final part today as the last batch of games is listed for your selection.

Which of these ones will you be getting?

Dance Central 3 - Xbox 360
    Check out the intro cinematic for Dance Central 3 showing off DCI, Lu$h, Hi-Def, Flash4wrd, and Riptide crews in action! Stay tuned to our YouTube Channel (h...

Forza Horizon - Xbox 360
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Multiformat
    See the destruction that the Frostbite 2 engine brings to the Medal of Honor series as EA takes us through a live gameplay demo of the latest entry in the Mo...

Lucius - PC
    Lace Mamba's Claas Wolter gives Guy Cocker the lowdown on horror movie-inspired game Lucius.For more on this game, check out: http://www.gamespot.com/6320848

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - Multiformat
    Criterion needs some speed to escape from the cops in this gameplay demo for Need for Speed Most Wanted recorded during EA's E3 2012 press conference!The lat...

Legends of Dawn - PC
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Phantom Breaker - Xbox 360

Dragon Ball Z for Kinect - Xbox 360
    Goku vs. Raditz for Dragon Ball Z Kinect at TGS!http://go.ign.com/QmnhFEThis is going to be one hell of a fight.Subscribe to IGN's channel for reviews, news,...

Fable: The Journey - Xbox 360
    The journey of Fable continues at our live show at E3!Subscribe to IGN's channel for reviews, news, and all things gaming: http://www.youtube.com/subscriptio...

Cabela's Hunting Expedition - PC
    CoinOpTV is Video Games, Vlogs and More!http://www.youtube.com/coinoptv---[ Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and COMMENT for more! ]--- CoinOpTV is part of the COIN-OP...

Just Dance: Disney Party - Multiplatform
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Wreck it Ralph - Wii
    June 28, 2012 11:18 PM - Disney and Activision has announced that Wreck-It-Ralph will be release on Wii, 3DS, and DS this fall 2012. The game is base on the ...
    Dance Central 3
    0%
    Forza Horizon
    0%
    Medal of Honor: Warfighter
    0%
    Lucius
    0%
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    0%
    Legends of Dawn
    0%
    Phantom Breaker
    0%
    Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
    0%
    Fable: The Journey
    0%
    Cabela's Hunting Expedition
    0%
    Just Dance: Disney Party
    0%
    Wreck-It-Ralph
    0%

I've got an eye on NFS, Forza and MOH. To be honest though I think NFS is the best bet of the three as it'd allow me to make the most of the online before people move on. Forza can wait a bit and MOH is a completely excessive release for me. With new MW3 content, new BF3 content and Black Ops 2 another FPS isn't needed at all so I might wait till it's in the sales

Comment

Isn't NFS November 2nd?

Comment

Why are these threads split into three?
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

NFS is out in the US October 30th

For the split threads, the most amount of poll options you can have is 20 so I always have to split the threads due to the volume of releases

Comment

Only Need for Speed for me...think I read somewhere it shares progress across versions so will be getting it on ps3 aswell. Saves me having to unlock everything twice like Burnout Paradise

Comment

Where is dishonored on this list that's out in 11 days and will surely be the game of October.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                Where is dishonored on this list that's out in 11 days and will surely be the game of October.
                Its in the Anticipating October Part 1 thread.

Comment

Medal of Honor is looking smart.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                    NFS is out in the US October 30th

For the split threads, the most amount of poll options you can have is 20 so I always have to split the threads due to the volume of releases
                    Do you want me to increase the number of poll options? If so, please PM me with a suggested number e.g. 50.

Comment

Why stop at 50? There could easily be more than that many games a month. At least 100 I would say.

Comment

Working...
                      X