No announcement yet.

Bordersdown Disappointment of the Year - Final Vote 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if Diablo III isn't the biggest disappointment of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Biggest disappointment is Street Fighter X Tekken. Hurts to write that but the feel of the game is so placky to play its not one I'll rush back to. Shame as the roster is decent and Capcom did a great job on promoting it. We'll see what the 2013 update brings to the title and if it becomes more enticing to play.
      Seriously doubt it. My mate was trying to argue it's case to me the other day. I wasn't having any of it though.

Comment

Mine would be none of those. If I had to choose, it would have to be a game that promised so much a delivered so little. As such it has to be Need for Speed: Most Wanted. It sounded like the best parts of Burnout Paradise and Need for Speed wrapped into one.

What we got was nothing that really gels with either. Graphically I couldn't complain but the actual gameplay is muck. What were they thinking?

Comment

Voting has closed and despite some competition for a bit from the Vita the biggest disappointment of 2012 was Resident Evil 6

Comment

I am not surprised. I found it unplayable with the original camera. Hoping the patch has fixed it.

Comment

It's got to be Bio Hazard 6 (in my case). What a yawn that game was.

Comment

Not sure how Resi6 is winning so much when 5 was so bad!

Voted Mass Effect 3 but close behind is Diablo3.

Comment

Yeah I know. It's like people don't learn.

I reckon Resi 7 will be awesome though!!!1

Comment

Working...
                  X