Anticipating: July 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipating: July 2013

We're approaching the last few months before a torrent of current and next gen releases hit as well as being deep within the summer lull.

The above options are the key games listed on schedules which are being released in at least one region during July. If any your after are missing tell us about the game, but of the options above which are you aiming to pick up?
    Project X Zone
    0%
    Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros
    0%
    Rune Factory 4
    0%
    Shin Megami Tensei IV
    0%
    Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
    0%
    Civilisation V: Brave New World
    0%
    Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
    0%
    NCAA Football 14
    0%
    Dynasty Warriors 8
    0%
    Time and Eternity
    0%
    Dragon's Crown
    0%
    Pikmin 3
    0%
    Deadfall Adventures
    0%
    New Super Luigi U
    0%
    Earth Defense Force 2025
    0%

Mario & Luigi, Pikmin 3, Dragon's Crown. Still unsure on NS Luigi U.

[edit] Scratch Dragon's Crown, that would be the Japane import and I'm waiting for the US version, out in August.

Comment

Oof, feel like I clicked more on this one that I left un-ticked. Maybe I'll pass on Mario & Luigi for now.

I am really excited to try out SMT4 though - I've been really enjoying Persona 4 (my first SMT!), and the bits of SMT4 I've played in Japanese fill me with hope that it's similarly wonderful, albeit in a much darker universe.

Comment

Almost a controversial stand poit but I've opted to skip Pikmin 3 for now. I enjoyed the first two games but the series was never as amazing as the vocal fanbase made it out to be and there's always been a sense that Pikmin 3's hype had been supported by its visible protracted development rather than it being a major title. The footage revealed looks fine but nothing wow so I'm happy to wait till later and pick it up second hand using the money I'd have spent on it towards next gen saving.

So for me July revolves entirely around the return of the EDF

Comment

EDF 4 for me...will most likely be my last current gen buy too!

Comment

I thought pikmin 3 had been delayed now ?

Comment

Mario & Luigi is the only one for me, very excited about that one.

I first voted also for Dragon's Crown, but I'm going to wait for an English version.

Comment

SMT if its a euro release in July, if its not I might try Mario and Luigi

Comment

Shadowrun Returns is looking sexy. Never played Pikmin before but it's getting alot of attention so I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Will cough up for Mario & Luigi RPG 4 but the one I want most that isn't on the list is.....

Will most likely put more hours into Youkai watch than Mario & Luigi, still 2 decent RPGs in one month isn't anything to sniff at. Hell getting any decent games for 3DS at the moment is a bonus.

Comment

There is only EDF, which I have been SKANKED out of by Micro**** and D3. I shall just have to stand on the sidelines, cheering on my fellow men of the EDF, and booing their pisspoor loadout choices and tactics.

Comment

Solid showing for EDF considering it's import only, good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          There is only EDF, which I have been SKANKED out of by Micro**** and D3. I shall just have to stand on the sidelines, cheering on my fellow men of the EDF, and booing their pisspoor loadout choices and tactics.
                          You never know...might be region free! Unlikely but possible.

Comment

Working...
                          X