No announcement yet.

Anticipating: January 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the Resi Remaster as I've never played the REmake before. Would've voted for Grim Fandango too but I don't have a ps4.

Comment

RE-make for me by far, absolutely loved it on the Cube and played it to death, I'm a big fan of the old school survival horrors of old and The Evil Within was a huge disappointment for me... so yeah, that's my number one. That's followed closely by Dying Light, if previews are anything go by and it's not broken at launch, I'll definitely be picking that one up on release too.

Comment

Grim fandango and resi for me. Plus toon Link amiibo if it looks good. I'd love to get Ayesha too, but not enough to buy another memory card.

Comment

Grim, RE: HD and all the Amiibo's...

Comment

Just Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for me (my pre-order isn't being dispatched until Jan 2nd)

Touch! Kirby Super Rainbow
            will be a day one purchase when it comes out in Europe (looks to be around Aug-Oct though...) and I might pick up the Toon Link and Rosalina Amiibos if they're around at RRP but I'm not all that bothered, I suppose it's just more childish plastic tat I don't need really (saying that I really hope the King Dedede Amiibo preorders pop up again!).

And what is the Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move reference? I thought that came out on 3DS agggggges ago? Is this just the Wii U game that has no title or release date or am I missing something?
            Last edited by Pikate; 30-12-2014, 01:39.

Comment

It's the 3DS game which is getting an EU rerelease bundled together with Mini's March Again

Comment

Working...
              X