Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atticus
    replied
    There's enough I get on with and already love on PSVR to not feel the need to push through any nausea barriers for anything else on top. There's no game in the world I'd put myself through the cold sweats for. Fair play to you though @Brad ... sounds like your dedication has hooked you up with your dream VR experience. For me I already had that in Rez

Leave a comment:

• Cassius_Smoke
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Robinson : The journey is the one I couldn't handle. Crytek must have just done something wrong I reckon. It's not a fast moving game at all but queezy every time I played it.
    I know when I've played a few creations in Dreams it's made me queezy. I guess the framerate might be off. Maybe it's the same as that.

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    Robinson : The journey is the one I couldn't handle. Crytek must have just done something wrong I reckon. It's not a fast moving game at all but queezy every time I played it.

Leave a comment:

• Team Andromeda
    replied
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Wipeout is the only PSVR game I've had a problem with. It made me nauseous and I had no desire to try again. Same happened to a mate of mine.
    Me too .

Leave a comment:

• Cassius_Smoke
    replied
    Ultrawings was and still is the only one I can't play. You'd think Wipeout would have prepared me but something about it makes me really sick even now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X