Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying rare versions of common consoles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is very, very nice though...

Comment

The sonic one signed by Yuji Naka, I mean..

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
        Originally posted by gozaimas
        Originally posted by Tokuda
        Originally posted by gozaimas
        To be different and the wow factor. Also they lose their value a lot less than standard releases...
        ...getting hold of the silver DC...
        Hi Allan: Ok- Explain!

When did this come out- It must have been very recently? I thought this was pretty much all the DC iterations:

This website is for sale! gamechoiceclub.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gamechoiceclub.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

And treble: top work on the neo piece- loved it
        Yeah- I was shocked as well, as I`d never heard of one before, but the other day I found what looked like a normal DC (as it was boxed in the normal DC box) but with a silver sticker on the front saying `ltd. edition` or something or other. It was also pretty expensive so out of curiousity I asked the shop assistant whether I could have a look inside, and to my suprise there was a beautiful silver DC in there which was all silver except for the base (which is black).

Since then, I`ve spotted one more of these, and I think I`ll be picking up for myself next time I see one. As for the price, the one I saw was 18,000yen before tax (roughly 95pounds).
        Put me second in line for that then- Cash waiting as always

Comment

There was a silver PAL DC released aswell.

Only a few made, to celebrate DC's 1st birthday, was given away in ODM.

Comment

I actually bid ?817 on that signed Sonic DC - not because I wanted it but because I wanted to see the price shoot up and see what it will go for - certainly an interesting one.

I was very tempted by a Silver PS2 - I have a modded PS2 but a silver one would look so cool - finances held me back though. Also looking at the R7 DC - tempting as well but yet again a pointless purchase.

The only console I have gone out of my way to get are Saturns
            I have 2 white ones, a V-Saturn and a Hi-Saturn oh and a crappy black PAL one - the Hi-Saturn is ugly as sin I really don't know why I wanted it, will spend most of its life in its box I imagine but still a nice thing to have - the V-saturn on the other hand is lovely.

Comment

Working...
            X