No announcement yet.

BPX077: The State of Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember the exact timeline of reveals for DokeV but I remember the first time some of my friends saw it they got the impression it was this big co-op MMO type thing and they were very excited for it, but then as info / more trailers started to trickle out it turned out that it wasn't really what they thought it was at all, and they no longer gave two hoots.

Comment

They were going to include NFTs at one point and then decided they weren't. Might've been that.

If I'm honest, as above, it has all the aura of something which will remain vapourware (and that's ware not wave) anyway.

At least we'll always have that funky trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        vapourware (and that's ware not wave) anyway.

Comment

I am one jaded bastard when it comes to games these days
          ....not as much as me...

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          That looks lovely!
          It does.

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          I can't remember the exact timeline of reveals for DokeV but I remember the first time some of my friends saw it they got the impression it was this big co-op MMO type thing and they were very excited for it, but then as info / more trailers started to trickle out it turned out that it wasn't really what they thought it was at all, and they no longer gave two hoots.
          They were going to include NFTs at one point and then decided they weren't. Might've been that.

If I'm honest, as above, it has all the aura of something which will remain vapourware (and that's ware not wave) anyway.

...and to prove it I can't understand what you two are on about!

Anyway I basically play old games on the PSP, going to Japan in a few weeks so might get the latest EDF.

Comment

Working...
          X