XII Stag (PS2) Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XII Stag (PS2) Scoreboard

Nice little shooter. PAL budget release, about €14 where I live.

First Play topic here:

Anyway, being a favourite at the moment, I thought it might be worth putting a scoreboard up.

Continuing resets the score to "0", so should stop potential cheaters.
    Ive been playing normal difficulty, with "rapid" and "rapid side attack" set to on. I recomend people use this, unless they want to break their pad, since it is nearly impossible to get any kind of decent momentum with it set to off.

Tips:
    * Survival is more important than maximising your score on a single level. Learn to survive, then go back and improve scores.
    * Try and grab all the little blue power ups, even if youve maxed out your firing level, since it still adds to the score.
    * Dont worry about power ups the bosses drop, rather kill them fast while you have a high multiplier level.
    * Above all else, try not to die, and always use a barrier bomb when in an emergency. They reset if you die, so trying to save them is useless. Use them or lose them.
    * Use the scoring graphs to keep tabs on your preformance.

My current high score:
    1'985'540 - Stage 6 reached

Managed to reach stage 6 unscathed, (pretty intense blast to get there, I was a little cheap and avoided alot of the bigger enemies), then suddenly in a flurry of excitement lost all my lives after only a few moments in the 6th level.
    So close to 2 mill as well.
    The combo system works nicely, and I was able to get about 400K in a few seconds on lvl 5 thanks to a nice swarm of enemies and my multiplier being up to 12x

So, for all you experts out there, Im expecting some really big scoring from you.
Working...
X