Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little help or advice needed for swiss on a gc

morning all.

Im after a little advice regards the use of swiss on the gc. I have a jp cabe that i have now added a xeno chip to, kids lost my freeloader disc, and i often use the cube for playing gba games with the wave bird on the tv so ive been looking to try the alternative gbplayer front ends that are out there. I have spare sd cards about so i picked up an sd2sp and slotted it in to the port, all fine. popped the swiss disc in the machine and the gc boot screen shows the disc reads as swiss version 4. when i launch it the disc spins up and the screen goes black and then nought happens. Am i missing something here? as far as my google-fu has found the dic should bring me to the swiss front end and then its a matter of reading the gba player version from the sd card.

as an additional note, the cude is runing a surian modded rgb cable from back in the day and the xeno is working fine as ive tested some jp games and paper mario (US version) and all work as they should. any advisew would be apreciated.
Working...
X