Critics Club 26: Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critics Club 26: Lynch

David Lynch is next, most famous for probably tv series Twin Peaks, he's directed many projects outside of film. Above though are his movie projects from which needs deciding, which was the best?
    Eraserhead
    0%
    The Elephant Man
    0%
    Dune
    0%
    Blue Velvet
    0%
    Wild at Heart
    0%
    Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
    0%
    Lost Highway
    0%
    The Straight Story
    0%
    Mulholland Drive
    0%
    Rabbits
    0%
    Inland Empire
    0%
    42 One Dream Rush
    0%

Lost Highway is my pick.

Its so good its almost unreal.

But then he's one of those directors where its almost unfair to pick.

Comment

Went for Wild At Heart, one of his more straight up efforts though for me it was a toss up between Blue Velvet & Dune.

Inland Empire was the worst.

Comment

For me it was a toss-up between Blue Velvet and FWWM (the Twin Peaks fan in me loves everything Twin Peaks). Went with Blue Velvet in the end as it was the first of his films I saw and it blew me away. So many great moments..

Can't believe I still haven't seen Lost Highway. It kind of passed me by when it came out and I never got round to seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          For me it was a toss-up between Blue Velvet and FWWM (the Twin Peaks fan in me loves everything Twin Peaks). Went with Blue Velvet in the end as it was the first of his films I saw and it blew me away. So many great moments..

Can't believe I still haven't seen Lost Highway. It kind of passed me by when it came out and I never got round to seeing it.
          I'd strongly advise you watch it, then again, then again...

Its such a rewarding movie when you watch it over.

Comment

Working...
          X