• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varma Turns Empress For "Dune" Series - Dark Horizons

Comment

"Dune: Part Two" Has Finished Filming - Dark Horizons
      Filming is complete

Comment

Good news, hopefully post production goes smoothly, which I can’t imagine it won’t, and it stays on track for Nov.

Comment

Comment

First photo's released:

Comment

Comment

Comment

My opinion of this trailer premieres in 18 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    In the words of Shakin’ Stevens, lovely stuff.

Comment

Oh, it does look good! I’m looking forward to the Bad Lip Reading already.

Comment

That's a Part Two alright. I'll be honest, I'm happy for those who loved the first one that are at least going to see the second half when it quite easily could have never been. For me, it's literally looks like more of the same so I imagine that disconnect I had with the first won't change one bit here either so it's a cinema skip.

Comment

sick. Geez I hope the Sydney IMAX is open in time for this bad boy.

Comment

I’m sure the baby will be fine on its own for 3-4 hours while I go see this, she should be self sufficient by 9months old right?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              I’m sure the baby will be fine on its own for 3-4 hours while I go see this, she should be self sufficient by 9months old right?
                              Well they say girls mature earlier than boys so yes absolutely

Comment

There seems to be reports that this might be the middle film of three. Apologies if that was always the plan and everyone knew it but it was news to me. It’s funny, I don’t know if I’d have the patience for that. It’s likely I wouldn’t bother seeing this until part three is out if that turned out to be the case. The first was beautiful but was a partial experience, kind of like Spider-verse too although I probably got more from Spider-verse on its own. I’d be willing to bet, if this did turn out to be three parts, that some cinemas will run all three when the third comes out.

Anyway, hoping for a third act and a climax. Let’s not have another Shenmue here.

Comment

Working...
                                X