US Presidential Elections 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Presidential Elections 2012

So who is it gonna be? Another gun toting republican or the cool and smooth Obama for another 4 years?
    Romney
    0%
    Obama
    0%

Obama, unless stuff like this is real:

Comment

Romney is a warmongering, lying, crook who's also part of a religious cult which worships Space Man. The lying f*** has personally moved plenty of jobs overseas, now this same sack of s*** talks about arranging work for the honest working man. F*** Romney.

So in other words, Obama.

Comment

Obama.

Mit has been proven to lie on so many occasions! If he campaigned like that over here the press would destroy him.

Comment

Wooooooo!!! The forces of good have triumphed over evil!! Four more years!!

Celebrate good Obama, come on!
          Last edited by Guts; 07-11-2012, 09:31.

Comment

Obama. Glad he won. Every time I see Romney I wonder how can someone trust him.

But then again it happened with Berlusconi and Italians more than once, so I should just shut up.

Comment

And twice for Bush.

Comment

I was in America when Obama was campaigning the first time around and it was really funny because most people I asked were pro-Obama but when asked to elaborate on just what "change" he would bring about, nobody could answer me.

It was just a concept that had no fixed goals.

It felt like when Homer was daydreaming an idea that was going to make him rich, but he couldn't quite see it because there was a crowd of people in the way all saying how brilliant it was.

Comment

Working...
                X