• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briareos_kerensky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• briareos_kerensky
    replied
    Majestic Guts statue in full armour available for preorder at Prime 1 Studio.
    You'll have to fork out $1300 though...

Leave a comment:

• briareos_kerensky
    replied
    My take is Bandai is either going to start their own online store and want exclusivity over international sales (very, very ****ty move) or are going to expand their network of local certified retailers/importers and don't want competition from outside. Apparently only affects wholesalers, so maybe AmiAmi and Hobbysearch are overreacting.
    Who knows, manuals Master Grade kits are in both English and Japanese, so they are very well aware of the fandom outside Japan.

Leave a comment:

• Soundwave
    replied
    Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Heads-up for all Gunpla modellers: Bandai Japan is trying to stop Japanese retailers to sell most, if not all, their plastic kits lines (so not just Gundam-related).
    AmiAmi and Hobbysearch have removed those products from their sites, but HLJ is continuing sales.
    Saw this mentioned on Twitter the other day
    Wonder if this is the start of a bigger thing & international retailers like Gundam Mad will be targeted too

I've never really been into the kits myself but sucks for those who do like them

Neil

Leave a comment:

• briareos_kerensky
    replied
    Heads-up for all Gunpla modellers: Bandai Japan is trying to stop Japanese retailers to sell most, if not all, their plastic kits lines (so not just Gundam-related).
    AmiAmi and Hobbysearch have removed those products from their sites, but HLJ is continuing sales.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X