America & World V: Armed with a Hunter's Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post

Oh I just hope it's finally got through the thick skulls of too many knuckle-draggers in the US... The question of why someone rich, so rich, gold-plated toilet rich who has money, the best money, needs to ask for donations all the ****ing time
    He’s not rich though, some of the corps under his name might be but he’s basically a licensee of that name, he probably doesn’t have a real pot to piss in but just borrows money non stop and lives off debt backed up by the property’s his dad purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

He’s not rich though, some of the corps under his name might be but he’s basically a licensee of that name, he probably doesn’t have a real pot to piss in but just borrows money non stop and lives off debt backed up by the property’s his dad purchased.
      I know this. You know this. It's SELF EVIDENT. It bugs me so many will vote for him despite this.

Comment

It's massively obviously now that he has no money, he had to get a bond in the E. Jean Carroll case, he can't get a bond in his New York case if he really was a billionaire he would have no problem getting these funds sorted. He recently said under oath in the New York case that he had around 400million in cash available, This is obviously a lie as now he's saying the only way he can pay the bond in this case is selling property which would cause him massive Financial Harm.

Why does he owe 400 million to New York in the first place? When paying taxes relating to his properties there is a clear pattern of him declaring really low numbers on their worth when he had to pay taxes, but then massively inflating their worth when borrowing against them, if he had declared the same value for his properties across the board there would be no case, but the swing between the two numbers indicates clear fraudulent behaviour and tax avoidance. The figure he has to pay in this case is court costs plus the money he's stolen out of the system.

That you can steal half a billion in taxes, and you don't go to prison, or get a criminal record, really shows how we treat the rich and powerful.

Comment

I don’t know why we’re bothering to debate the possibility of financial fraud when the same person launched a full coup on a democratic election, fully documented, lock stock and barrel guilty for the world to see, and he hasn’t been offed by secret service OR jailed. The factually guilty verdict is long passed for all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            I don’t know why we’re bothering to debate the possibility of financial fraud when the same person launched a full coup on a democratic election, fully documented, lock stock and barrel guilty for the world to see, and he hasn’t been offed by secret service OR jailed. The factually guilty verdict is long passed for all of it.
            That's another case he's fighting at the moment and lost, the appeal has gone to the Trump stuffed supreme court who should have thrown it back down but are willing to hear the ridicule's argument that he had Presidential immunity and cant be charged with any crimes he committed while in office. It's nothing but stalling tactics to push the issue past the election cycle. What I think is more dangerous is how he's calling the people incarcerated for the Jan six insurrection the "Jan 6 hostages" and stating that if he gets into power his first act will be to "Pardon these patriots" he's also starting his speeches playing a modified version the American national anthem with the words changed calling these people heroes and patriots, and running on how he should have been in office as the last election was stolen.

Comment

ISIS have carried out a major terrorist attack in Moscow, an attack Putin was warned about two weeks ago but dismissed as western lies.

Comment

Moscow terror attack: Putin says all four gunmen held as death toll reaches 133 | Moscow concert hall attack | The Guardian

Putin claims they've caught the terrorists and that Ukraine were involved

Comment

Imagine thinking you're going to go down in a blaze of glory for ISIS, only for your terror attack to be blamed on Ukraine with no evidence, (evidence that these men are part of ISIS has been released), You would have thought they would have saved a bullet for themselves instead of getting taken into custody, videos have been leaked on telegram showing their torture, (I'm guessing on purpose) and it sounds like some Middle Ages type situation, one of them is now missing an ear and another has lost an eye.

Comment

The Kremlin continues to ignore the evidence, desperate to convince that Ukraine caused the attack

Comment

This is a weird one.

I'd encourage everyone to be pretty careful with how they interpret this, because unless you were actually there/involved, or you're very au fait with how things are going via the Dark Web where ISIL actually operates, no matter which side of this you're taking as a given, in all cases, you're trusting someone's word.

Like it wouldn't surprise me if this was a false-flag by Russia themselves to eliminate some of Putin's enemies among the victims, and that ISIL have co-opted it and are yelling furiously that this was them. It wouldn't surprise me if it was actually Ukraine, claiming it was ISIL after-the-fact to sew political discord/create chaos, and ISIL have decided to not look a gift horse in the mouth and rolled with as it's something they might've done anyway. Or it could've straight-up been ISIL as western media is suggesting.

The point here is that the only evidence I have to come to a conclusion is my own bias. I genuinely don't know what's going on.

Comment

If Mr Trump does not post a bond to cover the penalty by Monday, his assets are at risk of seizure.

Deadline Day for trump, will he gets assets seized he has only a few hours left to sort this out, he was bragging on social media that he has 500 million in cash, so he probably has about one tenth of that and will not be paying his bond and be whining about how unfair everything is later on today.

Comment

I dare the judge to sign off seizing Trump Tower
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            I dare the judge to sign off seizing Trump Tower
                            Alas no
                            Appeals court hands Trump victory, allows smaller bond in NY fraud case | The Hill
                            Lets hope he doesn't post the $175 million in 10 days

Comment

Reading through the article, it hasn't over-turned that judgement, and Trump is still adding $100K ish interest per day - it's temporary order that would only hold if the actual appeal is won.

Now, it's not completely clear from reading several articles if that would be compounded for that period should he lose the appeal (though that's seems to be the suggestion) or if interest would apply to a reduced amount for that period should he be able to get a reduced fine, but should the appeal fail, and I've done my sums right, the interest running to September (calculated daily on an APR of 9%), he'd owe around an additional $18 million at the point at which the appeal starts. If that runs for a year, that'd be another 50 million odd.

Risky play, he may be better off just paying it off. He will pay a fine because the court case being appealled was to determine the level of fine, not guilt as that had already established previously.
                              Last edited by MartyG; 25-03-2024, 19:06.

Comment

It'd be amazing if he still couldn't pay the bond

Comment

Working...
                                X