No announcement yet.

BPX074: Turning Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there's a lot of people who misinterpret their class, feeling an association with Tories and against lower class citizens under the mistaken impression that they aren't actually part of those groups themselves

Comment

Also football mentality.

"My grandad voted Conservative, so my Dad voted Conservative, so I'll vote Conservative and my kids will vote Conservative.

Up the Blues!"

Comment

That's why I'm a floater, can't understand the mentality of voting for the same mob over again - unless it's a mob who haven't been in government and thus haven't had a chance to cock it all up.

Comment

Went over to the yellow side one election (you can probably guess which one). Burned once, never again, or at least unless there is a massive reason to do so.

Basically anything but blue is a good start and then try and filter out the more racist parties till I find a few I can read up about

Comment

Our local Tory MP will no doubt spout a lot about bringing business to our town centre which apparently is a success story on the basis that within the next two years we will now have three large Home Bargains stores located within 0.5 miles of each other...

Comment

Working...
            X