For sale: DVDO Edge upscaler with SLG-3000 scanline generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale: DVDO Edge upscaler with SLG-3000 scanline generator

Time to say goodbye to my trusty Edge. It's in perfect working conditions (a bit dusty) but I only use it as an additional optical audio switch: it should go where it will be used.

This has been bought several years ago and used to upscale a large variety of consoles, from the NES to the Wii, both PAL and NTSC.
    The Edge comes in its original box with manuals, remote (2 AA batteries included) and power cord; the plug on the cable is European, but the internal power brick is universal (100-240v).

Inputs include:
    1x HDMI (front)
    2x component (1 can be configured as RGBHV - breakout cable not included)
    1x composite
    1x S-Video
    1x analog stereo audio
    1x Coaxial audio
    3x optical audio
    5x HDMI (rear)

Output for video is HDMI only; audio can be configured for optical, separate HDMI out or on the same output as the video.
    Configuration for which inputs to use (the various audio inputs can be mated with all video inputs) is entirely carried out via the OSD. Other than that, the Edge is essentially plug and play.

Note: this is NOT the Green version currently sold by DVDO. The Green version does not support 240p, this one does.

I'll throw in for free a brand new SLG-3000 scanline generator with clear casing, never used. The Edge outputs video only via HDMI so you'll need a HDMI-to-VGA transcoder to use it (transcoder not included).

Price is 300 GBP including shipping from Italy to UK, bank transfer or PPG.

Thanks for watching.
    Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 31-05-2012, 19:13.
Working...
X